easyLife allows new and even experienced users to install and configure software on Fedora, just by clicking. It's simple and clean. Among others, these are some of easyLife features:
* Sets "sudo" command up for your regular user;
* Configures RPMFusion repository for extra and non-free software;
* Installs Flash Player plugin;
* Installs all kinds of Codecs (h264,divx,xvid,mp3 etc);
* Installs nvidia drivers;
* Installs Skype;
* Installs Sun Java and Sun Java Plugin for Firefox;
* Integrates Sun Java with system-switch-java;
* Installs Google apps (Picasa, Desktop);
* And many others...
Download easylife from here http://easylifeproject.org/
How To Install
Click two times on the downloaded package or su -c "rpm -Uvh easylife-2.1-1.noarch.rpm"